Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

The Violin

My mom decided to start playing the violin again. It is a funny little thing. It has two pieces that mom has to hold by her face and then she moves her arm back and forth and presses parts of the violin to make sounds. 

They are pretty sounds, but they are loud. And she doesn't just play one song. She plays lots of songs. Sometimes she plays the same song over and over: fast, slow, fast, fast, slooooooooowwwwww.

I like when she plays songs that go up and down. She plays them first. She plays them slowly, but gets faster and faster! It is exciting! 

I have a secret.... I can sing! Charlie won't sing, the violin upsets his naps. I like to sing with mom, but I don't like to stand and walk in circles like her. I like to spread out on the chair and sing. I have a loud voice too. I disturb Charlie's naps too, but mostly because it is funny when he gets grumpy. 

If I keep practicing my singing, maybe mom can play one of my songs! Maybe I can get good enough to go with her and sing with her! Below are the lyrics to my favourite song. I wrote it myself! Enjoy! 

rooooooo roo roo 
rooooooooooooo
rooorooooroooorooo
roo
roo

Chibs

No comments:

Post a Comment